Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 10 November 2021
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The opinions, views and thoughts expressed on this site belong solely to the authors.
- They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MyFam, its directors or employees.
- MyFam is not liable for any damages arising in contract, delict or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the site or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the site.
- The material on this site do not constitute legal or other professional advice. You should consult with a professional legal advisor for legal or other advice.
- MyFam has made every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of information provided on this site. However, the information is provided "as is". MyFam does not accept any responsibility or liability for the use of the site.
- MyFam cannot and will not guarantee that this site is free from computer viruses or anything else that has destructive property.
- All writers' opinions on the legal blog are their own and do not constitute legal advice in any way whatsoever. It is intended as a generic opinion, view or thought of the author and is not intended to be legal advice to the subscriber or any other user of the site. Nothing published on this site constitutes legal advice, nor should any content published on this site be relied upon for any legal advice.
POPI ACT AGREEMENT AND CONSENT DECLARATION
YOU HEREBY DECLARE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU, AS THE PERSON WHOSE IS PROVIDING INFORMATION AND HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS THE “CLIENT”, DO HEREBY IRREVOCABLY AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT ANY/ALL INFORMATION SUPPLIED OR GIVEN TO FORjustME IS DONE SO IN TERMS OF THE BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND IN TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND CONSENT DECLARATION.
- information relating to the race, gender, sex, marital status, national, ethnic or social origin, colour, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental health, well-being, disability, religion, conscience, belief, culture, language and birth of the person;
- information relating to the education or the medical, financial or employment history of the person;
- any identifying number, symbol, e-mail address, physical address, telephone number, location information, online identifier or other particular assignment to the person.
- One or more of the parties to this agreement will possess and will continue to possess information that may be classified or maybe deemed as private, confidential or as personal information.
- Such information may be deemed as private, confidential or as personal information in so far as it relates to any party to this agreement.
- Such information may also be deemed as or considered as private, confidential or as personal information of any third person who may be directly or indirectly associated with this agreement.
- Further it is acknowledged and agreed by all parties to this agreement, that such private, confidential or as personal information may have value and such information may or may not be in the public domain.
- (a) all information of any party which may or may not be marked “confidential”, “restricted”, proprietary” or with a similar designation;
- (b) where applicable, any and all data and business information;
By agreeing to the terms of this agreement the client and all other parties irrevocably agree to abide by the terms and conditions as set out in this agreement as well as you irrevocably agree and acknowledge that all information provided, whether personal or otherwise, may be used and processed by MyFam. Further it is specifically agreed that the service provider will use its best endeavors and take all reasonable precautions to ensure that any information provided is only used for the purposes it has been provided.
All parties acknowledge that they have read all of the terms in this policy and that they understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out in this agreement.
SHOULD YOU NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT AND CONSENT DECLARATION YOU MUST NOTIFY MyFam IMMEDIATELY FAILING WHICH IT WILL BE DEEMED THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT ABOVE